Cookie can be classified as it follows.• Session cookies. These cookies are automatically erased when you close your browser.
• Persistent cookies. These cookies remain on your device until they expire (in terms of minutes, days or years since the cookie creation/update).
• Third-Party cookies. These cookies are stored on behalf of third parties.
Cookies can be managed and deleted by setting your browser. However, this may prevent you from properly use certain features on our website. For more information please visitaboutcookies.org orallaboutcookies.orgHow to manage cookies using our website
To give you the best experience on the cookie management side, we classify cookies of this website in four categories, based on their purpose: essential, comfort, performance, advertising. You can enable and disable directly from this website each of the above cookie category (with the only ecception of essential cookies, which are strictly necessary). In case of Third-Party cookies, this website will not use them after disabling (we cannot delete them).• Essential:These cookies are essential for websites and their features to work properly.E.g.: authentication cookies.
• Comfort:These cookies enable us to improve comfort and usability of websites and to provide various features. E.g.: comfort cookies can be used to store search results, language, character dimensions.
• Performance: These cookies collect information about how you use websites. Performance cookies help us, for example, to identify especially popular areas of our website. In this way, we can adapt the content of our websites more specifically to your needs and thereby improve what we offer you.
• Advertising:These cookies are used to send advertising and promotional information that is relevant to you, e.g. based on the web pages you visited.
Ho to disable them:
More info are available at: http://www.cookiepedia.co.uk/index.php?title=How_to_Manage_Cookies
|Technical||Essential||Biodirecta technical cookie|